FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Yummy Jen’s Scalloped Potatoes !
6 potatoes, peeled
3 c, milk
6 Tbsp. flour
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. Velveeta, cubed
1. First step you begin by cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
2. After this easy step let’s preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Boil potatoes for 15 minutes, drain well.
4. in medieum Mix milk and flour together well.
5. The next step Pour potatoes into a 13×9 baking dish.
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and Velveeta over potatoes.
7. Pour milk and flour mixture over everything.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.
ENJOY & HAVE A NICE MEAL !!!