Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb. Ground meat
- ½ tspn salt,½ tspn Oregano ½ tspn garlic powder
- ½ Cup Milk,¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni (I like Turkey)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 16 oz. can diced Italian style tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Any other pizza toppings, you can add like Black olives, sausage, onions, green peppers,
- Boil water & salt for Spaghetti noodles, once it starts boiling, add noodles. Brown meat in a separate frying pan. Once noodles are cooked, drain and put in a casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk & egg & whisk. Poor over pasta & add jar of sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, & oregano. Mix all together well.
- On top of pasta mixture, layer the ground meat, then add a layer of pepperoni’s. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, & Italian cheese. And layer more pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.