Delight your taste buds with this creamy and delicious Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta. It’s an ideal meal for those busy weekdays when you crave something hearty yet easy to prepare. Using a slow cooker, this recipe allows the flavors to meld together beautifully, resulting in tender chicken coated in a rich, garlic parmesan sauce. Serve this comforting dish to your family and watch it become a new favorite!
Who is This Recipe For?
Whether you’re a busy parent, a beginner in the kitchen, or just someone who loves a good pasta dish, this recipe is for you. It’s ideal for those hectic days when you want a delicious meal without the fuss. The rich flavors of garlic and Parmesan blend perfectly with the tender chicken, creating a dish that’s as satisfying as it is easy to make.
Why You’ll Love This Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- Simplicity: With the crockpot doing most of the work, you’re free to focus on your day.
- Flavorful: Each bite is a perfect harmony of garlic, Parmesan, and chicken.
- Versatility: This dish can be customized to suit your taste preferences.
- 1 (12 oz.) Bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, (Cut into Blocks)
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 12 oz. Pasta
Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot. Pour the entire bottle of Parmesan Garlic Sauce over the chicken.
Fill the empty Parmesan Garlic Sauce bottle with milk, shake it well, then add the milk and remaining sauce to the crockpot. Add the blocks of cream cheese.
Sprinkle in the shredded parmesan cheese and stir everything together to combine and coat the chicken. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
Once cooked, shred the chicken with two forks and return it to the crockpot, mixing it well with the sauce.
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, then pour it into the crockpot. Stir to combine everything evenly.
Serve hot and enjoy this comforting and creamy dish!