People in some countries, such as India use the nutritional benefits of the banana skin by eating it for decades.
Here is now to use the banana peel:
Banana peel as an analgetic
Rub painful spots on your body with a banana peel. It is an excellent analgetic.
Acne and wrinkle-free
Rub the banana peel on the skin, particularly in the irritated and problematic areas. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
Remove skin warts
Place a banana peel piece over the wart on your skin and fix it with a bandage. Let it sit overnight. Continue to do this process until you totally remove the wart.
Bananas Skins with Black-Eyed Peas
-4 green banana peels
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
-2 teaspoons coconut oil
– ½ c black-eyed peas (if using fresh, soak overnight)
– ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
– 2 tablespoons unsweetened grated coconut
– Juice of one lime
1. Chop peels into small pieces and boil in water with turmeric and dash of salt. To prevent sap from sticking to your pot, add a few drops of oil to the water. Bring to a boil, and then simmer until skins are tender. Drain, reserving water for a later use (we like to use it to cook rice or as a base for soup).
2. If using fresh black-eyed peas, boil until tender. If using canned, rinse and drain beans.
3. Heat coconut oil in skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add mustard seeds and cook until they begin to pop.
Add boiled peels and black-eyed peas, stir, and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in coconut. Add salt to taste and finish with lime juice. Serve.