2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour mix
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp powdered ginger
1/2 tsp salt
4 large eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup mayonnaise
16 oz crushed pineapple (undrained)
3 cups carrot (grated)
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, stir together GF flour mix, baking soda cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, mayo, and pineapple (with juice.)
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed.
5. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
7. Bake for 45min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Frost with cream cheese frosting if desired.