1 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (ingredients: peanuts, salt)
3 tablespoons Honey
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Oats (I use regular rolled oats)
3 tablespoons Skim milk (or enough to slightly moisten bars)
1. If needed, melt peanut butter with honey on the stove or in the microwave until easy to stir.
2. Mix in vanilla, oats, and skim milk until thoroughly combined. (Add enough milk so the mixture isn’t dry.)
3. Line an 8 x 8 glass or metal pan with foil, then press peanut butter oat mixture evenly into the pan.
4. Freeze for 1 hour before cutting into 8 bars.
5. Store bars in the freezer or refrigerator. If freezing, you might want to let your bars thaw out a bit before eating.