* 20 nilla wafers
* ¼ cup butter, melted
* 24 oz cream cheese, softened
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 2 Tbsp cornstarch
* 3 eggs
* ¾ cup mashed bananas (about 2)
* ½ cup whipping cream
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make It:
* Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Place wafers in a blender or in a food process. Blend until finely crushed.
* Add melted butter and blend well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 10″ pan and place in refrigerator.
* In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar and cornstarch. beat until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
* Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Place pan on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes.
* Reduce oven temperature to 200°F continue baking 75 minutes
* Cool completely on wire rack before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, 6 hours or overnight.
* Allow cheesecake to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.