Bacon, Egg, Tater Tot Casserole:
1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces
1 green bell pepper
1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
4 cups thawed tater tots
2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese blend
6 large eggs
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Cut bacon into small pieces and cook until crispy in a 12″ cast iron skillet, drain grease.
3. Saute chopped onion and green pepper in skillet with cooked bacon.
4. Add 1 can of diced green chiles to skillet.
5. Stir in 4 cups thawed tater tots and 2 cups of Mexican Cheese Blend.
6. In separate bowl, whisk 6 large eggs and pour over tater tot skillet mixture.
7. Bake in a 12″ cast iron skillet uncovered for 40 minutes or until eggs are cooked.